Outfit Ideas for Diwali
Diwali is all about celebrating in the spirit of togetherness. Every year, the festivals bring a time of peace, celebration, and sharing over the entire country. Not only do these festivals hold great importance when linked with our religious past, but are also quite important as social events. People come together to exchange gifts, cook and share cuisines, meet family and friends, and celebrate with each other. These events are a mark of annual ritualistic celebrations. Another aspect of these festivities is that everyone wears new clothes to look the best they can. With the age of social media, people love to disclose their outfits and participate in a kind of virtual celebration. Pictures are uploaded, which drive a great craze among people, especially the youth. Celebrating Diwali outfits is a common occurrence where everyone loves to flaunt their style and clothes. However, it is not so very easy for people to decide their festival outfits. For women, there are just too many options to choose from. For men, on the other hand, options are limited and you have to style your outfits with just a few garments.
If we go along with the stereotypical notions, it is not always easy for men to shop. Men who do have a sense of style and dressing for themselves also find it difficult to dress for occasions. The fancy includes options such as blazers and kurtas, and daily wear items include shirts and t-shirts. One thing that remains common is a pair of jeans. Jeans, over the years, have become so versatile that you can even wear them to formal occasions. There are multiple jeans styles, cut, fit, and shades available in the market to help men in bringing a variety to their wardrobe. Jeans have been a life savior for our entire generation, as we always want to keep it simple yet sophisticated. This Diwali too, you can wear a pair of jeans with multiple options creating a variety for the functions you might have to attend. Here are some cool outfit ideas for Diwali you can give a try:
- Jeans with a Shirt and Formal Shoes: If you are planning to attend an office party and want to keep it casual and classy, you can wear a plain or checked shirt to radiate that vibe. If it’s a checked shirt, do not tuck it in and style your hair fashionably, preferably with a hair gel. If you want to go a bit more formal, you can simply don on a white shirt with a pair of black jeans and you are good to go. This look is extremely classy and universally cool.
- Jeans with a Kurta: This look is the go-to Diwali attire if you are planning to attend a Puja or host one. Kurtas look amazing when paired with jeans. There are several lengths and prints in kurtas available for men. Blended silk kurtas with a pair of jeans and kolhapuri sandals form a great look besides providing great comfort and convenience. This is a very simple yet very artistic look when it comes to designing. If you do not want all the attention to yourself, you can go with colours like white, or mustard and wear them with a pair of classic blue jeans.
- Nehru Jackets are in Fashion: Nehru jackets have evolved wonderfully to be styled among the best ethnic and blended looks for Indian festivals. The best factor about Nehru jackets is that they look well on almost everybody and are quite easy to style. The main concern to keep in mind is that you must go for a contrasting shade with your shirt and pants. You can wear lighter shades of jeans and a shirt with a darker shade of Nehru jacket. Colours like Navy Blue, Maroon, brick-red, brown, and black are quite common. You can simply wear an off-white shirt and jeans and choose any of the mentioned colours to form a great Diwali outfit. Another great factor about Nehru jackets is that they are weather-appropriate and wouldn’t leave you suffering in the cold during festival nights.
- Chinese Collars: If you do not want to appear too grown-up this Diwali, you can go with shirts or short kurtas with Chinese collars. These shirts are quite classy and give you a semi-ethnic look. You can wear it to a casual office party, a meet and greet with friends, or even to a puja. These shirts are also available in multiple shades. Always keep in mind to buy the ones with full sleeves as they do not look so good with half sleeves, plus you can count on their slight warmth when the degrees fall during the night. Wear them with a pair of jeans in contrasting shade and casual shoes and you’d be ready to party.
- Blazer for the Cocktail Party: If attending a high-end cocktail party is on your to-do list this Diwali, do not think before going big this year. Festivals are all about celebrating and you must leave no stone unturned to look your best. Attend the party with full glare and go for that blazer that has been hanging unworn in your wardrobe for a long time. Wear a blazer with a pair of jeans to keep it cool as well as classy. Velvet blazers are quite in and look wonderful with jeans. This would make perfect festival attire and would also look great in your Instagram pictures!
If you are planning to upgrade your wardrobe this Diwali, you must get your jeans from EightMilesJeans. This is an indigenous jeans manufacturing company based in Karol Bagh, New Delhi. The company was set up in 2016 and has done great in the past six years. They produce quality jeans manufactured from the best quality jeans. The designs are always researched according to ongoing as well as upcoming trends. When you are purchasing jeans from EightMilesJeans, you need not be worried about their durability and affordability. The company manufactured jeans with great detail and does not go over the board with pricing. Give a wonderful head start to the approaching festival and wedding season by purchasing the best quality jeans from EightMilesJeans.
Read Similar Post - What are Corduroy Jeans?