Different Types of Denim Jeans
Jeans are the most integral part of our wardrobe and we might be stranded without any bottom-wear if they weren’t here. Jeans are extremely versatile and we can pair them with almost everything on top and for all kinds of occasions. Be it a formal, work, or play outing, jeans are always there to keep us stylish. Keeping this in mind, you can never say that we have too many jeans in our collection. However, buying a pair of jeans can be very intriguing and confusing at times. They come in a plethora of shapes, sizes, colors, fits, and so on. Do you often wonder about how many different denim jeans styles might be there in the fashion world? If yes, let us take a look at a few of them
- Skinny Jeans: Skinny jeans, a.k.a. cigarette jeans wrap around your legs closely from the waist to the ankles. They are generally made from stretchable denim so that they are easy to wear and take out. The stretchable fabric also provides the convenience of movement and flatter your curves. People usually prefer skinny jeans because they are in trend these days. They are a perfect fit if you want a cool, sexy, or casual look. They look quite appealing with sneakers.
- Straight Jeans: Contrary to Skinny jeans, straight jeans run entirely parallel from top to bottom. They are very comfortable and relaxing and can be worn throughout the day. These jeans can be worn with funky t-shirts that are stylish as well as comfortable. Slim-fit and boyfriend jeans are examples of straight-fit jeans. These jeans are being quite loved by the youth these days.
- Wide Leg Jeans: Inspired from the wide leg and high waist trends during the early and mid-twentieth century, a pair of wide-cut jeans usually begins to widen around the mid-thigh and continues to form a triangle shape when it reaches the ankles. These jeans are quite trendy and are adored by many fashion icons and social media influencers. The key is to pair them with smart and stylish tops or t-shirts to achieve that influencer look. Wide-leg jeans look quite chic when you pair them with the right top and footwear!
- Bell-Bottom Jeans: People often get confused between wide-legged and bell bottom jeans. The difference between a wide cut and a bell-bottom is that a bell-bottom fit begins to flare from the knee unlike wide-legged, which begins to widen from the thighs. Bell bottom fit gives a skin-tight fit for the thighs and creates an hourglass shape. These jeans are also quite voguish and in trend.
- Boot-Cut Jeans: This pair of jeans widens just above the ankles. They look extremely pretty and are being loved by the masses. It is strongly advised to wear these with a pair of ankle boots to achieve a flamboyant look.
- Low Rise Jeans: These jeans were very popular at the beginning of the 21st century, these jeans begin slightly below the belly button. They are not so much in trend today but people do throw in a pair every now and then!
- High Waist Jeans: High waist jeans are quite trendy and are favourite among the youth today. High waist jeans are belted slightly above the belly button. An advantage of these jeans is that they hold in a slight belly and make them appear flat. They go very well with crop tops or tucked-in shirts. Mom-jeans is an example of high-waist jeans.
If you are interested in investing in some great quality jeans for men, you can get them from EightMilesJeans, the best jeans manufacturing company in Delhi. The company designs the best quality jeans that are manufactured from 100% percent cotton premium quality denim fabric. The jeans designed by EightMilesJeans are very trendy and are always in high demand in the denim market. The company is quite dedicated to making Indians wear their jeans and therefore they produce nothing but the best quality jeans. When worn by people, these jeans have been praised for the comfort, fitting, and style they provide.
EightMilesJeans works tirelessly with the aim of providing beyond satisfactory services and always delivers their assignment on time. If you are looking to invest in denim, do not miss out on a chance to work with EightMilesJeans, the best Denim Jeans Manufacturers In Delhi.